Current Projects In Design or Discussion
Town staff and the Commission are in the planning and/or discussion stages of the projects listed below.
- Carl Avenue Project: Carl Avenue from The Mall east to Barbara Circle
- Reverse osmosis conversion: The Commission has hosted several community discussions on the future of Belleair's water supply. Review information on this project from the November 10, 2020 special Commission meeting agenda.
- Indian Rocks Roadway, Drainage & Pedestrian Improvements: The Town has applied to the State of Florida for funding on this full-scale infrastructure project that would run along Indian Rocks Road from Mehlenbacher Road north to the roundabout.
Current Projects Up For Bid
Current Projects Under Construction
Several projects currently in progress in Belleair, as listed below.
- Palmetto North Roadway Project: Full-scale reconstruction project of Palmetto Road from Ocala Road to Bayview Drive
- Pinellas/Ponce Roadway Project Phases 3 & 4: The project runs on Pinellas Road from Park Boulevard north to Osceola Road and around Pinellas Park, includes Osceola between Indian Rocks Road and Palmview Avenue, and also Palmview Avenue from Pinellas to Ponce (a project map is included on the back for reference).
Recently Completed Projects
Several projects that have been completed in the past few years are highlighted via the links below.