Permit and Inspection Fees
- For work under $500: No permit fee assessed
- For work between $500 and $1,000: $25 plus 2% of total project cost
- For work between $1,000 and $1 million: $50 plus 2% of total project cost
- For work over $1 million: $50 plus 2% of the first $1 million plus $3.30 for each additional $1,000
Inspection fees are generally included with permit fees at no additional cost. However, a special inspection fee of $25 may be assessed for inspections outside the permit process. A $50 re-inspection fee may also be assessed for any re-inspection of work that has to be corrected.
Admin fees may be assessed to permit fees per the levels below.
- Non-floodplain projects under $1000 in total project value: $25
- Non-floodplain projects over $1000 in total project value: $50
- Floodplain projects: $250
Other Inspection-Related Fees
Additional inspection fees may be assessed to permit fees per the levels below.
- Re-inspection: $50
- Extra inspection(s): $25
- Special inspection: $50
- Revision fee: $50
Other permit fees may be assessed to permit fees per the activities below.
- Tree removal permit: In lieu of tree replacement: $35/inch
- Temporary use permit: $200
- Temporary use permit extension: $100