Library Card Reimbursement Program
Pinellas County Library Cooperative Card Reimbursement
The Town of Belleair offers a simple, three-step library reimbursement program for Belleair residents. All you have to do is:
- Purchase a library card from the Pinellas County Library Cooperative or a neighboring library
- Bring or mail a copy of your library card receipt to Town Hall
- Bring or mail an Application for Refund form to Town Hall (or pick up and complete a form in-person)
Upon receiving your receipt and "Application for Refund" form, Town staff will refund $80 of the $100 back to the resident(s) via a check within 2-3 weeks.
New: Active or retired military personnel are now eligible for 100% ($100) reimbursement off of participating library cards, provided they bring or mail a copy of military ID when applying for the reimbursement.
The Town of Belleair will only issue reimbursements for library memberships for up to one year from date of purchase. The date of purchase should be indicated on the receipt that residents submit for reimbursement. Should the library reimbursement program cease to be funded, the Town of Belleair will not issue reimbursements regardless of date of purchase.
The Closest Libraries to Belleair
While Bellleair does not have its own library, the Town is closest to the following libraries:
- The Largo Public Library (located at 120 Central Park Drive in Largo, Florida 33771)
- The Clearwater Main Public Library (located at 100 North Osceola Avenue in Clearwater, Florida 33755).
Both of these libraries are a part of the Pinellas County Library Cooperative and are participants in the Town's reimbursement program. Click here to see a full listing of libraries in the cooperative.